Man, of His Presence – (Man, of his Presence)
S.R: Genesis 2:7 – 9.
WHO IS A MAN OF GOD’S PRESENCE?
- A man who enjoys fellowshipping with God. Ps 16:11
- A man who enjoys God’s secret. Gen 18:17-18…Do you have access to privileged information from God?
- A man who stays in the Garden where God has placed him. i.e He knows is purpose, he knows reason for existing. He can tell the wife and the children… this is what God says concerning us
- A man who is honor by God. 1 Chronicles 29:12
- A man who operates under God’s authority. Rom 13:
HOW TO OPERATE UNDER God’s authority?
Dr. Mike Murdock, the apostle of wisdom said “all blessings come through authority. If you fail in life it is because of someone you refuse to honor. And if you succeed in life, it is because of someone you chose to honor.”
`1. Understand God’s authority, as the father over you. Malachi 1:6
(a) Man is the delegated authority on earth.
(b) Pastor is the delegated authority in the church.
(c) Husband is the delegated authority at home
(d)Whatever you see in the Community, is a true reflection of homes.
2. Respect, honor God’s order of authority in your life, home, and let speak out for God. (MOTHERS enjoy your position, you’re not less in honor than man. YOUR REAL NAME IS “HELPER”…Has powerful as Holy Spirit is, the third person of Trinity is name is HELPER. ) STUDY THE ATTRIBUTE OF HOLY SPIRIT…John 14:26
3. QUESTION: (Who comes first between 3 permanent members of the nuclear family?)
4. Obey the Principle of three in your relationship. Exodus 4:12
“STOP THE PRINCIPLE OF ONE, IF YOU’VE TRIED THE PRINCIPLE OF TWO AND ISN’T WORKING. TRY THE PROVEN PRINCIPLE OF THREE, IT’S A MAGIC NUMBER.”
How does this principle works? 1. Abraham in Genesis 21: 8-12 Compare with Gen 16:1-2
2. JOHN 8: 3-11 (A woman’s story)
3. Genesis 3.6
Stop forcing your way out of your spouse, tell God before telling him.
Honor God’s authority in your life.
Your home is your first ministry, stay in your duty post.
A help is naturally stronger, don’t be an added load.
Use your word to build your home, your husband up Your authority only valid when it comes from God’s presence.
Stop fighting your way, let God fight your battle.
NB: The “His” from the topic stands for God.