basic rules to avoid being deceived
THE SEVEN BASIC RULES TO AVOID BEING DECEIVED
The following basic rules will help you to be at alert all the time:
1.Shun covetousness in all forms. Colossians . 3:5, Heb. 13:5.
2. Seek for counsel from men and women of integrity. Proverb. 11: 14
3. Always listen with your two ears. James.1 :19
4. Listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit. Roman. 8:14-16
5. Do not justify any shady deal with the Scriptures. Isaiah. 61: 6-10 Rev. 3:7,8.
6. Remember that contentment is a virtue. I Timothy. 6:6-10
7. Let the Bible speak to your situation every time. James. 1 :22-25